- Acres of virgin land for sale, excellent for agriculture in Lufodo village near Foursquare Church camp, Ajebo, off Lagos Ibadan express way, Ogun State.
- if you desire after purchase, the agricultural association that is selling the land will facilitate clearing and farming the land at your expense. The cost to farm a hectare for cassava and maize simultaneously is about N365, 000.
- after the crop is sold the association will pay the proceeds to your account.
- you can be present on the day the crop will be sold or send a representative to monitor the sales.
- the association is working on getting funds from the CBN anchor borrowers fund, if successful you will not need to pay for farming the land as the land will be farmed with loan from the CBN fund.
- upon sale of the crop the loan sum will be deducted and the rest paid to your account.
- there will be contracts signed with ready buyers and price of the crop will be agreed upon so selling the crops will not be a problem.
- price is N220k per acre.
- below is the expected return on investment per hectare. a hectare is 2 and half acres. An acre is 6 plots. You don't have to buy a hectare to partake but it is advisable because you need to have at least 1 hectare to qualify for the CBN anchor borrowers loan. You can even join funds with someone to buy an acre or 1 hectare or more if you so desire, the deed of assignment will be done in favour of the parties buying the land.
Minimum yield per hectare for maize- 4 tonnes @#220,000 per tonne= #880,000 (75days)
Minimum yield per hectare for cassava- 25tonnes @#30,000 per tonne= #750,000.
Since you're mix cropping, the total expected ROI- #1,630,000